Bridgnorth and Severn Centre Triathlon Club welcomes new members of all abilities and ages (18 years +).
Membership costs £25 a year, running from the 1st April each year.
How to Join
- Complete the online (or download) membership form
- Make a payment using bank transfer, cheque, cash or paypal
What do you get?
- Weekly training timetable
- Reduced rates for Bridgnorth Running Club
- Discount for EdSpin classes
- Bike handling and running skills (from British Triathlon coaches)
- Advice on training from sprint to Ironman from experienced committee members and club coaches
- Swim film analysis (with Northgate Swimming Club)
- Access to open water swimming at local venues (seasonal)
- Discounts at a number of sponsors and shops, including 10% off all products (excluding services) at Clee Cycles
- Attend and participate in various club training sessions
- Attend social events throughout the year. This includes the annual presentation evening
- Training, racing kit and casual wear available in Club colours
- Reduced Triathlon England membership fees
- Opportunities to gain BTF coaching qualifications
- Free GB trisuit for World Championship qualifiers
- Becoming part of the BASC Tri family.