We are a club that welcomes all abilities, from tri newbie to Ironman competitor. We are based in Bridgnorth, so have some fantastic facilities and surroundings to train in.
We run coached weekly swimming sessions at the Highley heated outdoor pool from May – September. Members will post on Facebook when they are going open water swimming May – September. Some members swim with Northgate Swimming Club all year.
BASC Tri members get a discount at Ed Spin classes. Seasonal Speedy 5 sessions are available to all members. Some members also join Cycling Club Bridgnorth for their Sunday A, B or C rides. Catering for fast riders to beginners.
We have club running sessions working on form on an ad hoc basis. Members also run with Bridgnorth Running Club (BRC), and make good use of their regular sessions. BASC Tri club members can join BRC at a discounted rate.
Join the BASC Tri Club
For information about joining the club and membership benefits.
Triathlon is a multi-discipline sport consisting of a swim, followed by bike course and ending with a run. Triathlons are raced by men and women of all ages, children, juniors and athletes with disabilities. Elite triathletes race under slightly differentRead more
News & Results
- BCT Splash and Dash 1st December
- Ludlow Sprint Triathlon 29th September
- Ironman Wales 15th September
- Shropshire Standard Triathlon 8th September
- BCT Sprint Triathlon 1st September
- Shrewsbury Sprint Triathlon 1st September
- Ironman Vichy 70.3 24th August
- Cotswold Lake Standard Triathlon 11th August
- Cotswold Middle Distance Triathlon 4th August
- Upton Standard Triathlon 13th July